Monday 14 November 2011

Mum and Dad..

So many problems fall onto me.One by one.. Why life is always full of false hope? I just dont know what to do other than keep on crying and keep crying all those dull and .. *haisy.. Luckily I have my mother and father which is always with me all the times though that we live separately right now. I really hope I can live this apartment and go back to my mum and dad's arms..

The arms that always hold me tight to their heart. I don't need anything more than I do need them. I could cry and die without them but not my friends. My mum and dad are so important to me. In a simple word. I live, i breathe, i succeed for them. It's for their happiness. I really hope that I can be a professor like they do always hope I would be. I would sacrifice for grab it all in my hand and hand it them with honour and love.

I could live without my friends but not without you. I would feel down and sad without you.
I am nothing without you.
I love you mummy, daddy..
My love is just for you. Not somebody else.
I'll try to make you proud daddy, mummy..
I hope that your love to me would not fade away but .lies with me eternally.
And so my love for you.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment