Sunday 27 November 2011

Hi.. again??

It's been a very long time since my last post.. I'm too busy and tired lah to blogging..
I was very busy posting in Selayang Hospital. It's quite fun working there. But still.. the 'witch' I've been telling you before starting to torture us!! Everyday, she'll make us feel very bored, hate to see her face. She'll make us cry. And I've cried once. I just don't know how to face this. However, it's been 4 weeks i've been tahan that perempuan gila. No wonder they semester 8 nursing students called her 'Puaka Niyang Rapik'. And yes, still. 'the nickname was sealed with her. I called her 'PNR' as an akronym for the Puaka Niyang Rapik. haha. serves her right. However I've taken precautions to stand right if she makes something to rosakkan aku. I don't care.
     The staffs there loves me.. haha.. But, next week I'll have to change ward... I won't be able to see my beloved doctors.. and staff nurses.. T-T... I'll blog about something that I love working there and why.. I'll take the chances.. Till then.. Bye.. ^^

3 comments:

  1. hi!! finally I found someone working in Selayang Hospital. Myself Dr Vikas Garg from India and I recently got job offer from Selayang hospital. Can you do me a favour as their website is not working and I need to get in touch with them. Please ask the HR department if they sent any Job Offer Letter to Dr Vikas Garg (Medical Officer Dental) from India and please email me at dr.gargvikas@gmail.com
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry because I'm no longer work at that hospital for a month.. I'm just a student nurse which was sent there to do some practical.. I wish I could help you...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete