Sunday 15 January 2012

Missing You~~

I just don't know why I just can't forget him though that it's been a very long time since I last contact him. It's about 2 to 3 years ago..
   I've forget him and before but I don't know how and why, I just dreamed about him 2 weeks ago. And I can't forget that 'dream' till now. It left me a strong feeling.. I just don't know how to describe but, I dreamed about him about 3 to 4 times straight in just a few days..(LESS THAN A WEEK!!!)

*sigh..
According to what I heard (my friend's said) if we dreamed about someone ( a person that you know), about 3 times straight, that means that the person was meant for us..

I just dont know.. I dont know how to believe about that thing..
But I just can't forget him.. 
I just dont know what does it mean..
Maybe he misses me..  I just dont know ..
 I really hope that someday I will have the answers for this..
For the time being, God!! Please help me..


This is the place that i can express my feelings and my problems..
So please don't take it so much..

Till next time..

A girl in dilemma...

No comments:

Post a Comment