Wednesday 18 January 2012

Long Distance Love

I just state about what I feel here..
In my previous post, I've wrote about someone that I really miss and I wanna see him but I just don't have the chance because we're both far away from each other..

I knew him a few years ago through a social website. It's kinda Facebook but it's not.
At first I just thought him just like a brother because he;s older than me..
Then, I started to start to send mails, post on pictures.. and so on..
But I dont think that he do thought me as his 'sister'. He always hope for a relationship.
He's very sweet. He'll advise me, encourage me to do something better and he always be so sweet to me.. He used to end our e-mails with xoxo.. everytime..

What do you think about what he think??
Does he love me??

I just hope he did.. and I wonder whether he misses me or not??


I just hope that we will meet sooner or later as I've promised..
Do you think  a long distance would work??

If u think of something don't be afraid to leave a comment because I just kept thinking about this thing even in class!! I just can't concentrate when I remember about him..

No comments:

Post a Comment